Prospective students write admission essays and college admission essays as part of the application process to the colleges and universities they desire to join.
The main objective of an argumentative essay is to assert the writer’s point of view concerning the topic and persuade readers to adopt the same point of view.
The essay aims at persuading individuals to change their strongly held beliefs. To write effective argument essays, the writer should incorporate certain elements. It is always advisable to take time to identify the best argument essay topics and collecting supporting and opposing ideas and responses.
These elements should be organized in a simple but logical sequence. Among all academic assignments, writing a persuasive argument essay has proven to be the most difficult. It is advisable to delegate this task to professional writers from online writing companies like PremiumEssays.net.
HOW TO WRITE AN ARGUMENT ESSAY
An argumentative essay contains five main parts: thesis (main topic, idea, claim, and proposition), background (context), supportive evidence, objections, responses, and refutations. Identifying the right thesis is important for any persuasive argument essay to materialize. Writers should choose a topic that captures an area of interest.
- Topic- The argument essay topics the writer chooses should be simple and research material should be readily available. Complicated topics get students stuck along the way.
- Background- Context should provide more details about the thesis statement and the intended objective/goals. This area is very simple and may only take a paragraph.
- Supportive evidence- The writer should give reasons to support the argument, which should develop logically. In some cases, one reason might lead to other (argument within an argument).
- Opposing reasons- The writer should put him/herself in the position of those opposing and provide evidence to support this too. In addition, he/she should respond to these objections persuasively.
- Responses-In this section the writer should provide answers to reasons and objections.
Students who do not know how to write argument essays can seek assistance from essay help services like PremiumEssays.net.
Challenges students face
Challenges faced by students when writing argument essays are similar to those faced when writing research papers, dissertations, term papers, and other academic papers. They include:
- Straying away from the main topic
- Wrong use of tenses
- Sentence construction
- Wrong use or failure to use the correct punctuation marks
- Incoherent sequencing of paragraphs and ideas
- Failure to answer the question of what is an argumentative essay. This results in writing the essay as a reaction paper or response paper.
To avoid making such grave mistakes students could contact PremiumEssays.net help for professional assistance.
PREMIUM ESSAY WRITING SERVICES
If you do not know how to write an argument essay, buy custom argumentative essays from PremiumEssays.net. The company has brought together the best writers from top universities.
We write supreme quality research papers, term papers, dissertations, argumentative essays, and proposals among others. The customer support team at PremiumEssays.net is available 24/7 to assist you. You can feel free to place an order with us, as we will submit it within the deadline and at an affordable cost.