In the syllabus, I gave you a chose between two topics. These include
• Changes in Globalization or Global Trade between Now and 2025 (100 points).
• Changes in Globalization of Agribusinesses and Food Sector between Now and 2025 (100 points).
Note it is a min. 1,000-word essay. You can always write more. Graph(s), picture(s), table(s), references/citations not included in the word limit.
Here I would like to you to think about what changes do you foresee in “global trade” or “global agribusiness and food sector.” Recent elections and policymakers are positioning themselves not only in the US but also in various other countries when it comes to trade. More broadly, I want you to use your knowledge that you have gained from this class to address the following.
(1) You should be able to convey to an audience that is seeking to find out how they can position their business strategy in the context of global business.
(2) What will happen to global trade, what it means to the bottom line for businesses in the US and other places?
(3) How will it affect consumer preference and what will happen to product prices?
(4) What are the implications for regional integration, financial markets, the flow of money and labor around the globe?
(5) Finally, what it means for the standard of living in the US (home country) and abroad.
(6) You can use reference material from other sources, and references should be included in the reference section of the paper.
(7) Do not put long sentences in quotation marks in the text. Paraphrase direct quotes. Use your writing skills effectively.
(8) No plagiarism. If found, it will be escalated to academic disciplinary action.
(9) References (Citations) can be of any style, APA or MLA, Chicago.