- All individual web-assignments must be submitted as a Microsoft Word (2003 or newer) attachment to the assignment folder. Use 12 pt. Times New Roman font, double-space, 1” margins, left-justify your text, and include your last name and page numbers in the header of each page.
- Students must utilize appropriate APA (6th Edition) conventions when citing and referencing material.
- Minimum writing requirements are as follows:
- Quality: Proper grammar, sentence construction, punctuation and spelling
- Completeness: Assignment addresses all of components and requirements set forth in the instructions
- Accuracy: All concepts and theories are applied correctly
- Critical thinking: Use of independent thought and research as evidence to support your assertions
- Professionalism: Professional tone in writing and assignment appearance
- Case analyses should be a minimum of three complete pages excluding the title and reference pages.