Please answer the following questions in your own words in a separate Word document. Number your response to each question accordingly.
- Explain what makes the urbanization now occurring in developing countries different from and more problematic than the urbanization that took place a century ago in New York, London, Tokyo, and Berlin.
- concisely explain how the expanded quest for cheap energy and raw materials and present-day dangers of environmental pollution and resource depletion threaten not only the survival of people in developed countries but also that of people in less developed countries.
- Describe at least two problems facing rural America today.
- Explain Malthus’s position on the relationship between population growth and the food supply.
- What is meant by the human exceptionalism paradigm? What has replaced it?