The Abolitionist Movement II
- Women that influenced the abolition of slavery: https://youtu.be/6setfFVFvMk
- Biography of Henry Highland Garnet: https://youtu.be/2Ts6P9tWuaw
- William Lloyd Garrison by Boston History: https://youtu.be/glOAGZqIKbQ
- Danny Glover Reads Frederick Douglass by Voices of a People’s History of the United States: https://youtu.be/mb_sqh577Zw
- William Lloyd Garrison Poem – God Speed the Year of Jubilee: https://youtu.be/StHrfIaUAy8
- America the Story of Us: Frederick Douglass by The History Channel: https://youtu.be/7j0jvj4e4XU
- Question exercise: Please answer two (2) of the following four (4) questions:
- Who was William Lloyd Garrison and why did he become more radicalized as the Abolitionist Movement evolved?
- What were the names of at least three (3) women involved in the anti-slavery movements and what were their contributions?
- How did Henry Highland Garnett’s nationalist views differ from those of William Lloyd Garrison within the context of the Abolitionist Movement?
- What were the differences in the ideological stances between William Lloyd Garrison and Frederick Douglas? How did the evolution in Douglas’ thought expose Garrison’s hypocrisy?
- Label the two questions answer.
- This paper should be typed written and its minimum length is 3 full pages addressing the questions delineated above.
- Please include a cover page, which contains your name, class title, etc.
- The paper should have a 1 inch right and left margins.
- Additionally, please utilize the 12 points Times New Roman font.